General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
GDPR is the new European legislation on the protection of personal data, with 3 main goals:
- Unifying European Data Protection Regulations
- Give citizens control over the use of their data
- Make companies responsible for data processing
As our customer or subscriber, you are assured your rights in terms of protection and access to your personal data. namely:
- Right of rectification: You may rectify your information at any time by contacting us directly.
- The right to forget: You can cancel your account or subscription at any time. To this end, you can send us a deletion request. Your accounts as well as all related data will be permanently deleted within 5 days.
- The right to portability: If you request, we will export and hand you all your data so that it can be transferred to third parties or competing companies. In this case, you will be sent a file in CSV format.
- The right of objection: You may at any time cancel all specific uses we make of your information (newsletters, automated emails, etc.).
- The right of access: When any changes are made to your data, you will be notified and invited to reread and accept any new privacy policies. On the other hand, you may contact us at any time to access your information and modify it.
We collect and process the following data: email, first name, last name, phone number, checkin and checkout dates at our accommodation.
The obligatory or optional character of the data (to contact us) is marked during collection by an asterisk. On the other hand, some data is automatically collected while you are browsing the site (please see the cookie page).
The data described above is for our business, marketing and accounting services.
We do not assign, sell or rent to third parties the data collected.
The transfer of data collected to third parties may only occur in the following cases:
- under your permission.
- at the request of the competent judicial authorities or in the case of legal proceedings.
Data processing is required for the following purposes:
- commercial and accounting management
- the promotion of our accommodation in the form of sending newsletters
- the compilation of business statistics and control